Shaolin Bracelet Kwon with ornaments - brown
Shaolin Necklace Kwon. Original necklace of Shaolin monks made of the Sandalwood.
|Price incl. VAT||19,58 €|
Shaolin Bracelet Kwon - brown
- Material: cedar wood, beads on elastic rubber
- Bead diameter approx. 1 cm, adult size
- The Buddhist bracelets, which are also known as Buddha beads, prayer pearls or hand mala, are used as a tool for prayer, for meditation or as a good-luck charm.
- It is one of the eight symbols of luck in Nepal and Tibet and symbolizes harmony, happiness and a long life.
- The conclusion of the prayer beads is an infinite knot, also called Patta.