Everlast Boxing Sensor PIQ
The PIQ sensor in combination with the boxing set from Everlast will help you on your way to success. It measures the force of each stroke, overload, speed and reaction time. After each training session or match, PIQ will tell you what your personal winning factors are and at the same time the weaknesses that need to be worked on.
|Price incl. VAT||112,00 €|
For many people, boxing is a lifestyle and they want to become professional wrestlers with all their might. The PIQ sensor in combination with the Everlast boxing set is guaranteed to help you on your way to success. You simply place it above or below the glove and you can boldly go for training. At the end, you take the iPhone in your hand, launch the application and immediately analyze not only your strengths, but also the entire training, match or shading. With the PIQ Robot Blue sensor, you get information that allows you to improve your strokes.
The PIQ sensor for the box measures the force of each stroke, overload, speed and reaction time. However, this is far from the end. After each training session or match, PIQ will tell you what your personal winning factors are and at the same time the weaknesses that need to be worked on. In addition, you can return to each workout at any time in the application calendar. There is also a system of levels and the possibility of comparison with boxers from all over the world who use a PIQ sensor for boxing. If you also buy a second sensor, you can also have an overview of second-hand strikes. This kit is for boxing only and is not compatible with the PIQ Universal Sports Sensor, which can be purchased either separately or as part of another PIQ Sports Kit.
Before starting a training or match, simply place the smart PIQ sensor in the bandage from Everlast, which is part of the package, and wrap it on your hand or directly on the glove. It's up to you how it suits you better.
How to activate the PIQ Robot Blue:
- Download the Everlast and PIQ app from the App Store or Google Play and turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Press the button on the sensor and start the application.
- You do not need any code to activate, the application itself detects the switched on sensor and pairs.
- You can immediately set off between the ropes.
Leading manufacturer with boxing equipment For every supported sport, PIQ connects with a respected authority, eg the ski set was developed in cooperation with the Rossignol brand, tennis with the Babolat brand, kiteboard with the North brand and golf with the creator of Mobitee golf applications. The data is evaluated according to sophisticated algorithms based on the performance of top athletes.
Everlast has been the world's leading manufacturer of fitness, MMA and boxing equipment since 1910. Manhattan-based Everlast sells in more than 75 countries on 6 continents.
The sensor is charged using the included adapter and lasts up to 8 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. You don't even have to worry about sweat or water, PIQ Robot Blue has an IP67 degree of protection. The PIQ box sensor uses Bluetooth Low Energy to connect to the application. Impact speed, force and overload Before starting the training, you can choose in the application what exactly the sensor should focus on during the exercise. You have a choice of analysis of the speed of your strokes, the strength of the stroke, including overload or free training, where the sensor measures everything together. You can also set the training time in the application and you can start, for example, only with shading. At the end you will find all measured data directly in the application. Everlast and PIQ also supports the Health system application. You can easily look at the calories burned, the total number of strokes or the time spent boxing.
The sensor also records the so-called PIQ score, which always quantifies the stroke rate, overload and reaction time.
- After each training session or match, PIQ will tell you what your personal winning factors are and at the same time the weaknesses that need to be worked on.
- There is also a system of levels and the possibility of comparison with boxers from all over the world who use a PIQ sensor for boxing.
- If you also buy a second sensor, you can also have an overview of second-hand strikes.
- All you have to do is pair the new sensor with the application and determine which hand it will come up with.
- Sports sensor designed exclusively for boxing
- The sensor is not compatible with the PIQ universal sports sensor
- Quick installation and commissioning
- Special universal Everlast strap for placement on the hand or punching glove
- Free Everlast and PIQ application for iOS from version 8.0 and Android from version 4.3 Wireless communication via Bluetooth LE 4.0
- It measures impact force, speed, overload and reaction time
- Detailed analysis of each workout - total time, number of strokes, calories burned, personal records PIQ score from each workout
- Detailed history in the calendar
- Possibility to monitor registered users
- Possibility of setting personal goals
- Different types of training
- Continuous or ex-post synchronization
- Possibility to connect a second sensor
- IP67 certification
- Impact and water resistant
- Upper treatment made of hypoallergenic elastomer
- Slim design Battery life 8 hours of operation
- Dimensions: 44 x 38.8 x 5.4 mm
- Weight: 9.8 g
- Package contains: 1x PIQ sensor for box 1x Everlast bandage 1x charger PIQ User Manual (PDF)
- Application: Eve application
- Brand: PIQ in colaboration with Everlast